Turbine Oil DI
Synthetic turbine oil for power units
Turbine Oil DI is a synthetic gas turbine fluid with a set of additives which improve thermal and oxidation stability and, at the same time, ensure the load carrying capacity of the fluid. Also protects system components against rust, corrosion and wear. Turbine Oil DI offers high performance protection of gas turbines in extreme conditions: high load and temperatures, intermittent operation, in warm or cold climates. The low temperature properties of the fluid will ensure good operation at temperatures lower than -50 °C.
Suitable for use in auxiliary power units. Particularly recommended for use in applications where operating conditions may be unfavourable or severe for conventional mineral based lubricants such as biogas fuelled units. Turbine Oil DI fluids are successfully used for the long term lubrication of land-based gas turbines, particularly units used as standby power units and in some types of total energy and combined (gas/steam) systems.
- Minimizes sludge and varnish formation and deposit formation
- Provides longer service life
- Meets DEF STAN 91-94
- Low friction properties and resistance to viscosity increase from oxidation
- Excellent thermal stability
- Greatly reduces wear during start up periods
- Reduced turbine maintenance
- Up to 10.000 hours TOST life
- Enhanced water separation
- Excellent cold temperature starting and pumpability
- Good compatibility with all types of seals and coatings