Medium ash gas engine oil
Gas engine oil for application with natural gas, operating mild to severe conditions. Application according to the equipment manufacturer specification for sulphated ash and TBN. GE MA 40 can be used as engine lubricant in stationary gas engines running on natural gas for which the following specification is used to define the required lubricant quality. Special use in gas engines with catalyst exhausts systems.
compatible with exhaust catalysts of NSCR-type, has excellent resistance against formation of deposits, maximum protection against corrosion and nitration, protects valves and minimizes corrosive wear.
- Long service life due to a high oxidation resistance
- Good detergency secures clean engine components
- Good resistance against nitration
- Protects against valve seat recession
- Good acid neutralizing capacities
- Protects against rust and corrosion
The OEM recommendation regarding the selection of the ash level should always be followed.