Premium heat transfer fluids
Heatmax HTF fluids are made with very thermally and oxidative stable synthetic base fluids. They are further enhanced with proprietary additives that greatly extend their life over normal and other synthetic fluids and provide for exceptional performance and very high operating temperatures in both open and closed systems. Heatmax HTF fluids are non toxic and non hazardous and resist carbon formation.
Heatmax HTF fluids are used as heat transfer medium in numerous food related applications, designed for systems operating at a maximum temperature of 328 °C. The maximum film temperature is 343 °C.
- Excellent thermal & oxidation stability which contributes to long life at very high temperatures
- Very high flash, fire & auto-ignition temperatures for added safety
- Very low volatility and vapour pressures
- High heat capacity and thermal conductivity
- Excellent deposit control to help keep system clean
- Low viscosity at operating temperatures for improved pumping efficiency
- Excellent demulsibility and cold flow properties for smother start ups