Premium food grade heat transfer fluid
Foodmax HTF fluids are made with food grade synthetic base fluids. They are formulated to be very thermally and oxidative stable and are further enhanced with proprietary additives that greatly extend their life over normal and other synthetic food grade heat transfer fluids. They provide exceptional performance in a number of food related heat transfer applications. Foodmax HTF fluids are non toxic and non
hazardous, they meet US FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 lubricants for incidental food contact and are NSF HT-1 approved.
Foodmax HTF fluids are used as heat transfer medium in numerous food related applications, designed for systems operating at a maximum temperature of 305 °C. The maximum film temperature is 325 °C.
- Excellent thermal & oxidation stability which contributes to long life at very high temperatures
- Very high flash, fire & auto-ignition temperatures for added safety
- Very low volatility and vapour pressures
- High heat capacity and thermal conductivity
- Very good deposit control to help keep system clean
- Low viscosity at operating temperatures for improved pumping efficiency
- Excellent demulsibility and good cold flow properties for smoother start ups