Special grease for lubrication of electrical contacts
Grease EC is formulated with high chemical and temperature stable synthetic oils which will form a thin, stable and adherent lubricating film onto the contact surfaces in switches and electric mechanisms. It ensures proper electric power circulation and improves the lifetime of the metallic contact surfaces. By applying Grease EC an excellent anticorrosive protection is obtained that prevents salts or surface oxides from interrupting the electric power circulation and avoids the wear that the corroded metal contact surfaces might provoke.
- Contact improvement of metallic contact surfaces and superior distribution and circulation of electric power
- Wear and breakage reduction
- Longer life of the mechanisms.
- Secures a quick response after long stoppage periods
- No build-up of non-conductive salts or rust