Heatmax AB is a synthetic organic transfer fluid intended for use in applications that require liquid phase heat transfer. It can be used in non-pressurized or indirect systems. The product offers excellent seal compatibility and its excellent thermal and oxidation stability provide long service life and clean heat exchanger systems.
Heatmax AB is recommended for use in heat transfer systems where fuel oil, gas, or electricity is used to heat a fluid, which then transfers the heat to the point of application. In closed or open systems, Heatmax AB fluid has an optimum maximum use temperature of 330 °C. The oil surface in contact with air in open systems should not exceed 125 °C.
- Excellent thermal efficiency and stability
- Extended fluid life
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability
- Does not build sludge or deposits
- Good rust and corrosion protection
- Ease of pumping and circulation
- Reduced consumption