Matrix Benelux B.V. is a subsidiary of Matrix Specialty Lubricants in Duiven. Matrix Benelux provides custom advice on lubrication technical solutions to end-users and distributors within the industry and is responsible for selling Matrix Specialty Lubricants B.V. lubricants in the Benelux region.
What will you do at our company as an Inside Sales Engineer
We are looking for an Inside Sales Engineer! As an Inside Sales Engineer, you are responsible for technical and commercial support for various large and small customers in the Benelux region. Additionally, you are the point of contact for our (potential) customers. Together with the sales team, you are responsible for managing customer relationships.
You can combine your technical knowledge and commercial skills in this varied role, which includes the following tasks:
- Maintaining regular contact with customers
- Developing quotes for (potential) customers in the Benelux region
- Maintaining close collaboration with the order processing and logistics departments
- Ensuring adequate after-sales and recording this in our CRM system
- Supporting and being a resource for the Sales Engineers (outside sales)
Who we are looking for:
- You have completed a higher education degree or have this level of work and thinking
- You are accurate, stress-resistant and have an ability to think along
- Of course, you are commercially oriented and customer and service-oriented
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, English is an advantage
- You have several years of experience in a (technical) commercial inside sales role
- Good mastery of MS-Office, ERP & CRM systems
- We count on your proactive attitude and willingness to learn quickly so that you can quickly become familiar with all aspects of your role as an Inside Sales Engineer
Why you would want to work at Matrix Benelux
Working within a new organization and possibly in a new sector means that a lot of new knowledge and information will come your way. We provide a personal and skill-based training program. You will be part of an ambitious and enthusiastic team with professionals who are willing to support you. You will be provided with a good salary and secondary employment conditions. There is also the possibility to grow long-term into a position as a Sales Engineer (outside sales).
Do we have a match?
Are you enthusiastic? You can submit your CV and motivation through email@example.com.
Do you want to know more or have questions about the vacancy? Please contact Yvette ter Beke via the head office, with telephone number: 0316 74 08 55
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.