Matrix Specialty Lubricants BV is an international company that produces and sells special lubricants under the brand name Matrix Specialty Lubricants. The company operates through a network of distributors and subsidiaries in over 40 countries. Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for an International Account Manager CSR to expand our international sales and support team. The Account Manager will work from our headquarters in Duiven, but will also regularly visit our international distributors to further develop existing business and generate new business. Matrix is an ambitious organization where the following keywords are relevant; drive, honesty, respect for each other’s personality, the dynamics of continuous improvement, doing what you say, taking responsibility, friendship, and fun.
Responsibilities and duties
Having a good relationship with our customers is key to our success. The Account Manager we are looking for is someone with a high level of responsibility. This is an independent position with a lot of freedoms and responsibilities. You will maintain daily contacts with our distributors, ensure that the focus and strategy of Matrix Specialty Lubricants becomes part of the local distributor, partner, or joint venture’s business operations.
What we expect from you
- To be able to fulfill this position well, we are looking for someone who has MBO/HBO education and possesses the following qualities and qualifications:
- The right and, of course, good personality comes first, however, we expect that you have experience with administrative processes
- Easily approachable
- Hands-on mentality
- A motivated person who achieves goals
- Experience with logistical processes
- Seeing through processes
- Problem-solving mentality
- Given the technical nature of our products and applications, an affinity for technology is a plus
- Ambition to continue learning
- Good knowledge of English language in speech and writing
- Other languages such as German, French, and Spanish are a definite plus
- Residing near our office in Duiven
- Experience with using an ERP system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
If this position appeals to you, please respond as soon as possible. The salary and secondary working conditions will depend on your education and skills. If you are the person we are looking for, you can start immediately.
Enthusiastic? Write a letter with an extensive CV and send it to email@example.com