Synthetic di-ester based compressor lubricant
Airtop DI is a combination of high-grade synthetic ester base fluids and specially engineered additive systems. It is used successfully for the long-term lubrication all kinds of compressors, such as screw, rotary vane or reciprocating (piston type), roots (lobe), claw etc. vacuum pumps. The synthetic compressor lubricant can be used successfully in presence of various gases (see table below). The nominal operating range is –15°C to 230°C. The synthetic compressor lubricant offers high performance protection of machines operating under extreme conditions: high load and temperatures, compressing reactive and dirty gases, intermittent operation, in warm or cold climates and in mobile applications.
Lubrication of screw, rotary and reciprocating air and gas compressors. May as well be used as vacuum pump oil and ashless technology hydraulic oil.
- Excellent foam control, reducing heat, oxidation and wear. High contact regions are protected against wear for increased equipment life and efficiency on electrical energy consumption
- Fire and explosion possibilities are greatly reduced due to the low carbon forming tendencies and due to the relatively high flash, fire and auto ignition points
- Increased resistance to varnish, carbon and acid formation. Providing better protection and longer service life than petroleum oils, especially during hot operating conditions
- Low friction properties and resistance to viscosity increase from oxidation. This helps to improve operating efficiency and saves money
- Operating temperature reduction. Its synthetic compressor lubricants cool and remove heat more efficiently
- Reduced compressor maintenance with very long drain intervals. Up to 8 times the service life of mineral oils
Performance levelDIN 51506 VDLDIN 51524/2ISO 6743-3A DAJ