Lubricants for the Steel Industry
Lubricants used in the steel industry play a key role in the performance of the equipment used. The most severe circumstances are seen and often are a lubricating challenge. High temperatures and high loads are unavoidable and ask for “nonstandard” products.
Matrix Specialty Lubricants offers a full range of specialty lubricants suitable for maintaining the majority of the equipment found in steel manufacturing plants.
- High temperature greases for continues casters and hot strip mills
- Fire resistant hydraulic fluids
- High temperature chain lubricants
- Wire and Cable lubricants
- Open gear lubricants
Our metalworking products offer great performance for the metal processing
- Hot and cold rolling fluids
- Forging fluids
- Quenching fluids
- Stamping fluids