PAO based high performance food grade compressor lubricant
Foodmax Air PAO 150 is a food grade, non-toxic synthetic oil developed for all types of compressors and vacuum pumps used in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
This product offers enhanced performance in extremely demanding applications and shows excellent results in protection against wear and readily separates from water and air hence the fluid’s ability to always keep a lubricating film even under the most challenging circumstances. Thanks to the latest available technology incorporating ester oil, the fluid offers increased protection from internal wear and sludge formation whereas it will clean from the inside and dissolve any formation from pump components. This same technology provides better heat control and minimizes oxidization by keeping the fluid in a better condition offering a longer lifetime of the lubricant. Foodmax Air PAO 150 also possesses enhanced water separating ability to prevent from lubricant failure and increased oxidative stability into longer drain intervals and less tendency to lacquering.
Particularly suitable for use in rotary screw compressors. For optimum results, it is important to purge the system of the previous oil prior to recharging with this product.
- Compatible with most system components
- Fully synthetic oil provides extremely wide temperature and oxidation stability ensuring greatly extended servicing intervals
- High degree of demulsification provides greater lubrication efficiency
- Increased lifetime of equipment
- Low foaming reduces residue, varnish and scum build-up, so reducing maintenance cost
- Low friction coefficient provides excellent lubrication and reduces wear
- Low friction coefficient provides lower energy consumption and reduced carbon footprint
- Lubricating fluid for vacuum pumps.
- Reduced oil consumption
- Will reduce varnish and lacquering