Synthetic gear and chain oil for the food industry
This product is a range of high performance long life synthetic food grade gear oils particularly suited for the lubrication of drive chains, conveyor chains, gearboxes and reduction units. The fluids are provided with excellent anti wear properties, high stability to oxidation and a low pour point. Will resists mechanic shearing, very stable to ageing and present a very good viscosity – temperature behaviour. These fluids are adhesive and will therefore prevent from wear during start-up operation. This product is NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact.
This product is intended for the lubrication of gearboxes, endless screws, circulating systems, bearings and conveyor chains (up to 240 °C). This product suits very well in very wet environments as it remains unaffected by water.
- Excellent resistance to high loads
- Excellent water resistant properties, demulsibility ensures total separation of water from oil
- Extremely good oxidation stability extending lubricant life
- Extremely wide temperature range
- Penetrates to chain links and pins reducing wear and extending chain life
- Protects from corrosion even in presence of alkali materials
Performance levelBRUGGER-WEINGARTEN MAX LOAD (N/MM2): 47BUSAK & SHAMBAN MICRO SCRATCHING TEST: PASSDAVID BROWN TYPE GDIN 51517-3FAG FE 8 ROLLER BEARING TEST WEIGHT LOSS ROLLER (MG): 12FZG GEAR TEST (DIN 51354) A/8.3/90: > 12VICKERS VANE PUMP TEST V 104-C-10 (DIN 51389 PART 2): 2