Synthetic food grade gear, chain and slideway oil
Fully synthetic food grade gear, chain and slide way oil particularly suited for the lubrication of drive chains, conveyor chains, gearboxes, reductor chains and slide ways found in the food and beverage processing industry as well as the packaging production industry where potential contamination of toxic lubricants might be crucial. It contains special additives that extend re-lubrication intervals. This product is NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact.
For gearboxes, redactors, drive and conveyor chains as well as slideways. This product is officially approved by Engel Plastic Injection Moulding Machines. For optimum performance, drain gearbox of previous lubricants.
- Adhesive additives avoid “stick slip” behavior in slide way lubrication.
- Adhesive additives coat gears and provide anti-wear protection at start-up
- Adhesive additives ensure non-drip, no fling thus providing lasting lubrication
- Excellent adhesive characteristics ensures a high degree of water resistance and protects parts from corrosion even in the presence of alkali materials commonly associated with the food industry
- Extremely good oxidation stability which extends lubricant life
- Penetrates to links and pins reducing wear and extending chain life
- Synthetic oil with HVI ensures reduced viscosity change with temperature increase
- Unaffected by water – demulsibility ensures total separation of water from oil
- Wide temperature range ensures maximum application versatility