High temperature and heavy duty synthetic gear oil based on PAG base stock
These products are premium quality, 100% synthetic polyalkylene glycol based industrial gear oils containing antioxidant and anticorrosion additives, creating a lubricant with excellent thermal properties. The very high viscosity index offers fluidity down to very low temperatures and adequate film thickness at elevated temperatures. These are recommended for heavy loaded gearboxes and worm wheel boxes, including the so-called filled-for-life units.
This product is a long life synthetic oils range intended for the lubrication of Worm gears; Bevel Helical gears; Planetary gears; Helical gears. Also suitable for gear brakes, roll and plain bearings circulating systems. They are widely used in many segments of the industry such as textile, paper, cement, gear box producers, steel and wood, plastics and glass derivates.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- Extends life span of the installation
- Longer drain interval, even at higher working temperatures
- Low pour point.
- Optimal lubrication at high and low temperatures, even at heavy loads
- Optimal protection of gear boxes against fretting and wear
- Protection from rust and corrosion
- Reduces maintenance
- Very good compatibility with plugs and seals
Performance levelBRUGGER-WEINGARTEN MAX LOAD (N/MM2):47BUSAK & SHAMBAN MICRO SCRATCHING TEST:PASSDAVID BROWN TYPE GDIN 51517-3FAG FE 8 ROLLER BEARING TEST WEIGHT LOSS ROLLER (MG): 12FZG GEAR TEST (DIN 51354) A/8.3/90: > 12VICKERS VANE PUMP TEST V 104-C-10 (DIN 51389 PART 2): 2