Hydro treated based high performance readily biodegradable hydraulic fluid
High performance hydraulic fluid, based on the latest technology hydro treated base oil and ashless additive technology. The use of special additive packs warrants optimal performance and a long service life. It combines high viscosity – temperature characteristics with good extreme pressure and anti-wear properties for reliable and trouble free performance even at high operating temperatures. This product (Anti Static) is similar to Hydromax HT ECO. Because of absence of metals in the zinc free formulation the hydraulic oil influences conductivity which can create issues with the unloading of static electricity. It is formulated to give good conductivity (>2000pS/m) at the same performance level.
These products are particularly suitable for hydraulic applications which are environmentally sensitive, can be used in all available hydraulic applications, as well as light gear boxes and is perfectly suitable for general lubrication purposes, developed to provide trouble free operation, especially in cases where a conventional based hydraulic fluid fails (sludge and deposit creation at higher temperatures etc.), recommended for high pressure hydraulic systems or equipment operating over wide temperature ranges where it is critical to retain viscosity-temperature characteristics under high shear conditions, the high viscosity index of this product ensures a low start up viscosity, as also a stable protecting lubricating film at high operating temperatures, it can be used in high flow hydraulic systems in gas and offshore industry, formulated to meet and exceed; Denison HF-0, Eaton Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S, Bosch Rexroth DIN 515244 Part 3.
- Excellent anti corrosion properties
- Excellent anti wear protection
- Excellent low & high temperature properties
- Good anti-oxidation for a long service life (up to 10.000 hours, ASTM D943)
- Good emulsifying and air-release properties
- Lasts up to three times longer than the leading conventional hydraulic fluids
- Low friction and therefore up to 8% less energy consumption in comparison with conventional hydraulic fluids
- No sludge and deposit creation due to the absence of aromatics
- Zinc free formulation