Synthetic di-ester based vacuum pump lubricants
These products are a combination of high grade synthetic ester base fluids and specially engineered additive systems. They are used successfully for the long term lubrication all kinds of mechanical vacuum pumps, such as screw, rotary vane or reciprocating (piston type), roots (lobe), claw etc. vacuum pumps. It can be used successfully in presence of the following gases, such as: Air, Butadiene, Carbon Dioxide (dry), Carbon Monoxide, Ethylene, Furnace (crack) Gas, Helium, Hydrogen, Hydrogen Sulphide (dry), Natural Gas, Methane, Nitrogen, Propane, Oxigen, Synthesis Gas, Sulphur Hexafluoride etc. The nominal operating range is –15°C to 230°C. It offer high performance protection of vacuum pumps operating under extreme conditions: high load and temperatures, compressing reactive and dirty gases, intermittent operation, in warm or cold climates and in mobile applications.
- Excellent foam control, reducing heat, oxidation and wear. High contact regions are protected against wear for increased equipment life and efficiency
- Fire and explosion possibilities are greatly reduced due to the low carbon forming tendencies and due to the relatively high flash, fire and auto ignition points
- Increased resistance to varnish, carbon and acid formation. Providing better protection and longer service life than petroleum oils, especially during hot operating conditions
- Low friction properties and resistance to viscosity increase from oxidation. This helps to improve operating efficiency and saves money on electrical energy consumption
- These products have a multitude of advantages over mineral oils and other synthetic oils: Reduced compressor maintenance with very long drain intervals. Up to 8 times the service life of mineral oils