Food grade high performance grease with high resistance to high temperatures and speeds based on a PAO
Foodmax Grease CAS S 1 LS is a member of a family of technologically advanced greases which have been developed by complexing modified overbased calcium sulphonates. This technology is characterized by exceptional mechanical stability, high dropping point, high load carrying performance, reduced wear and excellent resistance to water and steam and corrosion. This technology equals and in many ways outperforms other premium, high temperature greases such as lithium complex, aluminium complex and polyurea.
This product is a high viscosity synthetic H-1 approved greases for incidental food contact. The grease is designed to provide superior performance at elevated temperatures and during periods of infrequent lubrication in food processing applications. It is best suited for low to medium speed bearings operating under adverse conditions including the combined action of (salt) water, steam, temperature and other foreign material such as process fluids which are seen in sugar beet processing. Another application with stringent and increasing demands to the lubricant are pellet presses. This product has a proven track record enhancing bearing lifetime and reducing wear and downtime.
- Adheres to metal surfaces
- Contains no colorant (Titanium Dioxide TiO2)
- Does not require the use of additional additives
- Excellent EP and AW properties inherent in the thickener
- Excellent mobility and torque at temperatures down to -40 ºC
- Formulated for enhanced resistance to hot, cold, and salt water
- High dropping point, Typically more than 300 ºC
- Improved pumpability specially at lower ambient temperatures
- Resistant against cold & hot water and alkali-based cleaners
- Sulphonates are known and used for their excellent rust prevention properties
- Superior mechanical stability versus other thickeners, particularly in the presence of heat and water
Performance levelDIN 51502DIN 51825 KP1U-40ISO 6743-9 L-XBFHB1